The benefits of Pulsing
Pulsing provides a wide range of benefits to physical health and mental & emotional wellbeing. Like many other forms of massage and bodywork it releases stress, eases muscular tension, and may promote the overall health of the physical systems of the body, such as the immune system, digestion, circulation and the lymphatic system.
But it is far more than that.
As a movement-based bodywork, it can improve balance, co-ordination and mobility, and can stimulate energy and a sense of aliveness, things that may be more associated in peoples minds with exercise-based acitivities. So it may be attractive to those who enjoy yoga, Pilates, 5Rhythms dance and the like. Although in the case of Pulsing, it is the practitioner who is doing all the hard work!
It can also assist you in psychological transformation, helping to change old patterns of behaviour and develop new ways of being. This may be with active awareness of your process, or simply by allowing fresh energies to emerge.
Pulsing may also be a very meditative experience, connecting you to your body and your deeper self: a holsistic self-experience.
Finally, most people find it a truly blissful experience!
- Deeply relaxing yet energising
- Releases muscular tension and joint stiffness
- Releases emotional stress so decreasing anxiety
- Encourages deeper, more relaxed breathing
- Improves physical flexibility, balance and co-ordination
- Helps you rediscover your natural body rhythms
- Develops your inner sense of aliveness
- Increases your sensitivity to your body
- Improves self-awareness
- May increase libido
- Stimulates the release of unconscious material
- Improves blood & lymph circulation and digestive transit
- Promotes relaxed sleep and may ease insomnia
- Meets the need for nurturing and support
- Provides a sensuous experience within safe, respectful boundaries
For more details about sessions, including contraindications, what to wear, and post-treatment care advice, click the link below: